The Only Aboveground Tank with a 5-Year Warranty
Quality is in more than just our name. It’s in every product we sell. That’s why we are the only tank manufacturer to provide a 5-year warranty on our Above Ground Tanks.
As a family and employee-owned company, we specialize in taking care of our customers. We offer financing and leasing options, as well as customized delivery programs. Our world class sales and customer service representatives will see you through from order to delivery to ensure your purchase is easy and meets expectations.
120 – 1,990 WG Capacity
Our Aboveground Tanks are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. at one of our three strategically placed locations. We optimize the manufacturing, service and delivery to minimize freight costs and ensure an on-time delivery.
- RegO® Valves
- Standard colors are available: White, Aluminum and Tan
- Conforms to the latest edition of ASME Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1.
- Complies with NFPA 58
- Rated at 250 psig from -20° F to 125° F. All vessels registered with National Board. All standard vessels UL listed (UL 644 - Container Assemblies for LP-Gas). Standard vessels available with CRN (Canadian Registration Number).
- Vessels are either powder coated with TGIC polyester or primed with liquid urethane topcoat.
- All vessels are shipped vacuum pre-purged to enable simplified first fill of the vessel.
* Drain plug may not be available in this size. By special request only. ** Leg spacing +/- 2”. Leg widths and spacing may vary based on mfg. location. Check with your salesperson for details. 120, 250, 320 wg. Standard tanks - no holes in legs (one center hole on request). 500 and 1000 wg. standard tanks - 2 - 3/4” holes. 16” on center each leg. 1450 wg. and up as shown above. *** Full load and stack quantities vary by shipping location. Check with your salesperson for details.