- Conforms to the latest edition of ASME Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1. Complies with ANSI K61.1-1999.
- Rated at 250 psig from -20Æ F. to 400Æ F. All vessels registered with National Board.
- Vessels are externally blasted to SSPC-SP10 and powder coated with white TGIC polyester powder coating.
- Standard leg bolt spacing shown. Other spacing available on special request.
- Standard fitting arrangement shown. 1 ó” liquid withdrawal standard to accommodate a wide range of liquid withdrawal valve options. Other arrangements available on special request including dual liquid withdrawal, additional vapor/fill valves, or alternate valve locations.
- Tanks legs and roll cages mounted on welding pads for strength and to enable field repair.
- Optional safety handle, end mount float gauge, and safety equipment brackets available.
- Optional Heat Treatment/Stress Relief of entire tank available.