- Conforms to the latest edition of ASME Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1. Complies with latest edition of
- NFPA 58 (see information below regarding possible required fire resistant coating for legs).
- Rated at 250 psig from -20° F to 125° F. All vessels registered with National Board. CRN (Canadian Registration Number) available for most provinces for 1000 gallon W.C. and 1990 gallon W.C. vessels.
- Vessels are powder coated with TGIC polyester. Legs of vessels are designed to support vessel at 17″ above concrete foundation. Legs may be required to be coated by installer (or owner) with suitable fire rated protective coating having a fire resistance rating of at least 2 hours (to meet NFPA 58 – check with your local inspector).
- Wind loading design and seismic load design to meet ASCE 7 (per NFPA 58). Check with your salesman to insure designed loads are adequate or your planned installation site.