120-1,990 WG CAPACITY
- Conforms to the latest edition of ASME Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1.
- Complies with NFPA 58.
- Rated at 250 psig from -20° F to 125° F. All vessels registered with National Board. Some standard vessels available with CRN (Canadian Registration Number).
- Vessels shipped with durable ready-to-bury coating. Vessels, depending on manufacturing location, are either powder coated with phenolic epoxy, painted with a single application urethane coating, or primed with liquid epoxy and coated with liquid epoxy top coat – all providing a durable ready-to-bury coating.
- All vessels are shipped vacuum pre-purged to enable simplified first fill of the vessel.
- Green composite dome provides large working space and is resistant to the elements. Anode stud attached to riser pipe to enable ease of cathodic connection.