ABOVE/UNDERGROUND PROPANE TANKS
120-1,990 WG CAPACITY
- Conforms to the latest edition of ASME Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1.
- Complies with NFPA 58.
- Rated at 250 psig from -20° F to 125° F. All vessels registered with National Board.
- Two service options available:
- Option 1: Ready-to-bury underground option, coated with either powder coated phenolic epoxy finish
- Option 2: liquid applied epoxy primer coat followed by urethane top coat, supplied with composite